Thursday, February 16, 2012

Everybody in LOVE, go put your hands up...


When I say I love you..I mean It.
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. /Karen Sunde
We met when I was about 16 and he's 14, High School (where most first crushes and first loves start..) and YES! It hurts to say  this, but I was the one who made the first movehahaha!
I first saw him in a contest we both joined. He played in a band as a bassist, although my group joined in the dance category we always had practices and meetings together with the band finalists. I got lovestrucked I guess because I saw a mysterious personality in him. He's quiet, maybe just shy but with the way he looked, OOOHHH..deadly! hahaha.
Anyway, we have a looooooooooong story. He chased after me,me after him, him after me,me after him...bla! bla! bla! We had our ''UNOFFICIALLY YOURS MOMENTS!" or what 9gaggers call it, the "FRIENDZONE!hahaha!
What made me say yes? Most girls look for great qualities in a guy, I did too. With Akeem he impressed me too much, let me just enumerate SOME of what I liked in him. Talent wise, he's got a lot, he plays the guitar, both rhythm and bass, piano, a little bit of drums, he SINGS well, he GROWLS, speaks fluent English, writes great poems for me, he draws good stuff, he's humorous 'coz he knows a lot. He's a gentleman, he loves his mom so much, he's perseverant, humble, HE HAS NO VICES believe me, he loves God most of all and serves Him full time...grabe! too many to mention! hahaha!
As I've said in my previous blog post, we've been together for three years and a half, read more about it here. We've been through ups and downs and faced a lot of issues in our relationship, I mean A LOT of issues. But loving him was never based on emotions, it's not because he loved me that I should return it with my love, I didn't love him because I need him, I did because I chose to.
 Love never gives up.
   Love cares more for others than for self.
   Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
   Love doesn't strut,
   Doesn't have a swelled head,
   Doesn't force itself on others,
   Isn't always "me first,"
   Doesn't fly off the handle,
   Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
   Doesn't revel when others grovel,
   Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
   Puts up with anything,
   Trusts God always,
   Always looks for the best,
   Never looks back,    But keeps going to the end.Love never dies. -The Message 
Love by "choice" even if you are not pleased. A good example is "God loves us even with our faults."  
LOVE IS A DECISION, A COMMITTMENT; it is NEVER BASED on EMOTIONS. For emotions change and people change, but when you are decided to fully give your love to a person, you love selflessly, not expecting anything in return. You love no matter what the circumstances are, even when they have wronged you badly, even when they have hurt you. Whatever reasons..YOU STILL CHOOSE TO LOVE.... 
Enough blabbering with the love stuff..hahaha! Here's how we celebrated the Valentine's day:
YUMMY FOOOOOOD!
One of the best pasta restaurants in Betterliving is Bastille. Just a nice cozy place to hang out with friends or a have a date with a loved one.


Akeem's winning shot for the night! Extreme Awesomeness! hahaha. Makes me crave for this one again...
Then when we got home.. These good stuff were waiting for us:
Buffalo wings and Pizza from Brooklyn.
And of course, what made our day even more complete was seeing our Big Baby Boy Ethan!!!! ETHAN MADNESS! hahaha!
MY FIRST BLOG GIVE AWAY IS STILL ON-GOING! <3
FOLLOW THIS LINK: FIRST BLOG GIVE AWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment