Thursday, March 22, 2012

BAHAMAS

We didn't go to Bahamas, we just took these photos in Bahamas STREET. hahaha. I just wanna share some of my new 'babies'...

Palazzo Pants: Apartment in The RAMP Crossings

Sorry for the weird looking face in the photos. Eyes got irritated by sunlight..
Here they are:

Necklaces: Bubbles (Simone and Bagie)

Alligator gold cuff: Bubbles| Wedge: Toxic in The RAMP Crossings

 Plain becomes "bongga!" when I wear these accessories. 

Trying out a walking shot which didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it. FAIL! Well that's my  extremely happy face! hahaha.
You can vote for this look on Chictopia! And hype it on lookbook!
                          

All you need is a facebook account, link it with Chictopia and lookbook  then you’re good to go… Thank you! 

PHOTOS by: Akeem Cabarron

7 comments:

  1. Hiiii!! i find it amusing to see a blog with the same name as mine! COOOL! anyway, great outfit! <3 and i love your blog too! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, especially your accessories. And your son is so adorable. :) I'm a follower now. Hihi. ;D

    xoxo
    EVA
    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis, i followed your blog na... the first time im here kc di ako maka connect sa folower's list mo eh... at last, i'm your new follower na! :)

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought you really went to the bahamas hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants. ♥_♥ I wish I could wear something like that. I am too short for it. -___-


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very fashionable and pretty outfit!
    You look extremely pretty and attractive showcasing it!

    my blog
    my YouTube videos
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete