Thursday, February 2, 2012

How to Follow through Google Friend Connect



How do you follow blogs that you read most of the time and love? There are a lot of different ways, but this is how you do it using Google Friend Connect:
See that box on the right located on my side bar just below the FOLLOW BY E-MAIL. All you have to do is click "JOIN THIS SITE", a new window will be opened showing these..(below)

So you can follow blogs through your GOOGLE, TWITTER  or YAHOO accounts. If you choose to follow a blog using your Google account you will be redirected to this: 






Of course all you have to do is sign in with your google account then you can now follow the blog..




Same goes with your Twitter and Yahoo accounts, you will be redirected to the Sign in pages:


And Voila! After you have done any of these, you can now follow your favorite blogs. You can even do all of them! hahaha. 
I just recently installed this gadget, so as you can see I only have seven members, including myself!

So after you have read this, I hope this will help you understand how complicating blogging sometimes is, and how hard it is to get readers. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEfollow me..Thank you! xoxoxoxo

Follow me also on itsmehazelperalta.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment