Sunday, February 12, 2012

I MISS


My pointe shoes..and how it punished my feet every ballet class!!:)



Ballet friends
Classical music..

The stage.. Where I can dance my heart out!<3
Outside performances and meeting other ballerinas.
I simply miss performing!:)
I was already college this time when I was invited to dance for a USTevent held in Clam Shell, Intramuros.


My last Ballet Exam ever.. I should have gone to Australia, oh well!
Most of all I miss making them proud. After a show or after an exam, they were always there to support me. I'll still make you proud Mom and Dad, as long as I can, in any way possible.
I can say dancing ballet is my FIRST love, and as we all know "FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES.." So I'll meet you again ballet, I will dance again.... *fingers crossed!* :) xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment