Monday, February 13, 2012

FROM THE MEMORY BOX..




Since it's Valentine's day, I think everyone would be posting cheesy stuff online, so just give me this moment to be one of them. hahaha. 
Boxed memories:
Chocolate wrappers and small gifts he gave me which I kept..
My favorite chocolate ever, OLD GOLD Dark Chocolate!<3




The reason why I love frogs is Akeem, Why? Because I tease him that he looks like one..hahaha! 
I can't recall when was the time he gave me this, but it's still here, still looks like this. 
Akeem's scribbles---EMO stuff he used to draw just to express his feelings for me..:D
HE EVEN ILLUSTRATED HIMSELF LOOKING AT MY BRAIN IN THIS DRAWING?? (Morbid..haha)
But he's really sweet..I got sick one time and he was the one taking care of me, then I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw this note.. awww.. CUUUTTEEEE!!<3
We both somehow got addicted to twilight, we read it, bought an official twilight shirt, a twilight OST and we got to watch the advance screening of it..
I even found a valentine's card he sent me way back 2009! <3 
We've been together for 3 and half years officially, but If we'd count the years we've known each other, it would've been more. There's so much story behind us, so much to tell Ethan when he grows up. But one thing's for sure,...
AKEEM CABARRON, YOU and I stood strong despite all the trials we went through. So here's my final message to you:


2 comments:

  1. Akeem seems lucky to have you. I like your blog, I'll follow along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! well I'm luck to have him as well.. :)

      followed your blog!<3

      Delete