Monday, February 27, 2012

Midnight Blue


Got my very first detachable collar from Miss Sartorial, and it was a hard decision on what type and color I was really going to purchase. I ordered it together with a blogger friend, Vina Yabut and she got the LACE/NUDE SPORT COLLAR.  
I got a MIDNIGHT/DARK BLUE SEQUINED COLLAR.
I paired it with a plain black corset to make the collar stand out.. But of course you can also wear it as a replacement for your Polo's collar, not only on tube tops or dresses...<3 
I chose the sequined collar because you can wear it day or night. I guess it depends on what you pair it with. I'm excited to wear this on a girl's night out!..
Funny how my son and Dad got included in this photo..hahaha.
VISIT MISS SARTORIAL'S FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/Miss.Sartorial?ref=ts&sk=wall
You can vote for this look on Chictopia!
                    
All you need is a facebook account, link it with Chictopia  then you’re good to go… Thank you! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this collar! You look amazing :)
    http://disincentive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..:) Miss Sartorial's collars are all amazingly beautiful..:)

      Delete