Thursday, February 9, 2012

PRINTED


What should I wear on a Sunday, going to church? Something modest and simple but still has an extra ‘oomph!’ hahaha.

Square pants: from Hongkong| Cardigan: Blanc Noir

Necklace: Terranova



So sorry if I only had one decent photo of myself in this post..
PRINTS ALL OVER:




Animal prints are so unique, you'll surely stand out if you wear them. I like it because when worn, it looks classy and sophisticated.

SO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THESE PANTS?? 
I'LL BE GIVING AWAY ONE BUT WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR!!
I'll be announcing it soon!..:)

Floral Bracelet: from Akeem| Gold Bangle: Vintage

Shoes: Janeo
You can vote for this look on Chictopia!
                         
All you need is a facebook account, link it with Chictopia  then you’re good to go… Thank you! 


2 comments: