Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OLD SCHOOL



Dress: Lu Liam Online Fashion Shop| Feathered Headband: Lu Liam Online Fashion Shop
This dress simply reminds me of the 1950's fashion, full bodied skirts with petticoats (although this dress doesn't have one), the way I twirled made it look like one. Here's how 1950's fashion looked like:





Full skirts+Petticoats+Colors= Simply fashionable! Notice how small their waistlines are? They even have to emphasize it, I bet most ladies back then were always conscious about diet and exercise to maintain their figure. hahaha.

Saw an almost similar pose and color of dress, Click the link to check out her blog Someone Like You!

Bracelets: Owned by my Mom

Bracelets: Owned by my Mom

Dresses: Lu Liam Online fashion Shop

Wedge: Rusty Lopez
You can vote for this look on Chictopia
               
All you need is a facebook account, link it with Chictopia  then you’re good to go… Thank you! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the orange dress!!!
    Nice blog :)

    Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange dress. The neckline is very flattering on you. Have a wonderful day and happy blogging!

    XX Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange is my favorite color!:) thank you..I'm a new blogger, thank you for appreciating my post..<3

      Delete