Friday, January 27, 2012

1.14.12



How great would it feel when you've got a lot of friends? But friendship isn't measured by quantity, it's by quality. I'd say that although I was able to meet a lot of people during college, only a few are whom I consider true, only a few stayed to be part of my life. I'm glad about it, because I know these people are for keeps. 
"True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice."- Samuel Johnston

1.14.12 was our ultimate get together night since we hardly see each other because of work. (technically they're the only one's employed hahaha) Of course where else would we meet besides MOA? It's our favorite hang out place when we were still in college.


A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. - Erich Segal

Me and these two ladies have been in the same class since our first year but it was not later until we were third years when we realized that our bond is becoming stronger. These girls have known my darkest, deepest secrets way back then. Yep! They knew I was pregnant and never said a word to the school officials.hahaha. That's loyalty and being true to a promise, that's why I sincerely love these girls!!<3
If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country. -E. M. Forster

I just wanna share what we ate, Chicken from BONCHON! yummy!


It was a fun-filled night, catching up and the gossips never ran out! hahaha. I'm looking forward to seeing them again, well we agreed we'd see each other at least once a month. Gosh! making this post and thinking about them made me miss them even more. hahaha.


Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. - Pythagoras (582BC-507BC)

No comments:

Post a Comment