Friday, January 27, 2012

Not So Long Ago


So I decided to include the outfit shots we had at our garage sale in my lookbook collection, which I should have thought of last year. Then again, whatever I'm wearing may still be available on sale, so if you're interested, you can ask me details by clicking here!
Or you can also visit our album collection: FAB FINDS @ OUR #GARAGE SALE! to view other items we are selling.

The top and vest are both for sale!  

A very affordable native necklace, a must-have 

So sorry for the bad feet!:| (got really bad toes because of ballet..)
These items we're selling are almost like brand new stuff, not all maybe but I tell you, they're of good quality still. Click here to check out some of the other items we're selling.
Hype this look here!

No comments:

Post a Comment