Friday, January 27, 2012

NYX



When it comes to make up, I go for Eye Liners, Eye Shadows and Mascara'sbecause what I really want to emphasize are my eyes. Ever since I was a kid people would always tell me that my best asset was my deep set, almond shaped, brown colored eyes. But then I end up forgetting how important my lips are, that it shouldn't look pale nor chappy. (girls just got a lot of issues! I know!)
I have tried several lippy brands, but what I don't like about lipsticks is that they get easily removed or they chap after a few minutes. Most of the lipsticks I tried gave the same results, so I end up trying a different brand again, and so on and so forth, until I gave up and would rather use a lip and cheek tint instead.
Luckily, a friend introduced me to the NYX brand but was hesitant at first because I didn't want to spend money again and regret in the end if I didn't like the result of the product on me. But then I still tried, and this is the product I got:

NYX soft matte lip cream|Addis Ababa

We got it from Eastwood Bazaar, and tried only one shade. Am I happy and satisfied?YES! 100%! I tell you, this is really a promising lipstick. It looks like a lip gloss, and feels like a lip gloss on the first application, but then after a few seconds, it turns into a matte finish lippy.
It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte. - NYX cosmetics
Now I'm so excited to grab more shades of this soft matte lip cream! It actually lasts for a couple of hours on me, that's why I don't have to retouch from time to time.
For more information about their products/lipstick shades, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment