Friday, January 27, 2012

Let's Talk Girly



Now let's talk about girly stuff, MAKE-UP!!! Well I don't really use expensive and branded make-ups, I go for the brands which I have tried and trusted already.
For the base, what I use everyday, literally everyday after having a shower is thisSKIN FOOD BB CREAM-MUSHROOM with SPF 20 PA++I used to buy BB creams from Etude House but ever since I had this, I completely fell for it's natural way of making you feel fresh, blemish free and beautiful of course.

Well I admit, I'm a Maybelline baby! Ever since I was a college student, Maybelline products are what I usually use. I have two mascara's mainly because they serve two different purposes, the MAGNUM VOLUME EXPRESS gives volume, and theHYPER CURL VOLUME EXPRESS-CAT EYES lengthens the lashes and gives that big and lovely cat eyes look.

Lip balm's a must for me because I have the tendency of having dried lips most of the time. LIPLICIOUS by BATH AND BODY WORKS' a really great lip balm since it has that tasty flavor and gives moisture to the lips.| The PEACH WATER GLOSSby ETUDE HOUSE can be used during night outs or on dates. You can apply it after using a regular lippie and enhance it with this gloss and voila!! It will give you that watery and kissable lips. (who can resist those lips now? hahaha!)

Of course I'll never get tired of endorsing my favorite NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM, check it out here for my previous blog post! The middle lippie is a NUDE shade lipstick from ETUDE HOUSE, and the one on the right is a RED matte lippie by EVER BILENA.

And of course, scents are also important because who would want to come near you if you smell awful? hahaha. I'm not a really big fan of perfumes, butVICTORIA'S SECRET body sprays just give you that sweet, candy-like scent which I totally loooove!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment