Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Favorite Color is Orange



For those who have been reading my blog posts, you may notice that I've been hitting Hippie/Boho fashion lately. I can't understand why I love it, but it just feels so good when I dress like one, I just pray that I'd be able to collect more boho style clothes. Well my favorite color really is orange and colors of boho style's close to neutrals, like browns. Orange is close enough to belong with same family though, maybe that's why it attracts me so much. hahaha. (rationalizing..) It wasn't a valid explanation, I know.

Again, this dress I'm wearing is from Lu Liam Online fashion Shop. They have it in two colors, the other one's pink, of course I chose to wear this one 'coz orange is lovehahaha. Here's a direct link to the album's photo click here!

Accessories that I'm wearing this time are my own.
Gold Bangle: Vintage| Bangles: Lu Liam| Necklace: Terranova| Arm Cuff: THE RAMP

Black Suede Clogs: Lu Liam Online Fashion Shop

My Headband never gets out of use! got it from PEACOCKS. 
Please visit and like the official Facebook page of Lu Liam Online Fashion Shop, you won't regret it. 

Also please don't forget to hype this look here!
You can also vote for this look at my Chictopia account! 
All you need is a facebook account, link it with both lookbook.nu and chictopia then you're good to go...

1 comment:

  1. For all those who just love Boho Accessories shopping, just like me, The world of Boho is the best option as it not only has a huge variety but it also costs you way cheaper than the others.
    Online shopping for Boho Accessories

    ReplyDelete