Friday, January 27, 2012

Call It Bohemian



So it's been a long time since I last updated my blog and this post has been in my drafts for a week but I always forget to publish it. hahaha. Yes I became a 'little' busy with stuff, and you'll soon find out what I've been doing for past days. 
Me and my College friends were able to set a Saturday night out at last! We haven't seen each other for almost a year, so we decided to have dinner and chill at our ever favorite place in the world, Mall of Asia. hahaha. (It's where we used to hang out when we were still College..)
What I wore:

Scarf: Copper| Pants: Apartment (THE RAMP)

Rings and Bracelet: Wellmanson| Gold Bangle: Vintage| Bag: Celine

Headband: Peacocks
Of course I won't be able to wear my sunnies at night, so I accessorized my hair part using this headband which I always bring wherever I go! It's just an outfit enhancer, because it gives that certain look that'll make you stand out from the crowd. I'm just diggin' the Hippie style lately, I don't know why. hahaha.
The night out with my College lovies was a blast! Catching up and 'chismis' to the max!! hahaha. Oh I can't wait to see them again, and for the record, we agreed to meet once a month so we won't be missin' out a lot on each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment