Friday, January 27, 2012

BEING A MOTHER IS PRICELESS



Mother is a verb, not a noun.
It cannot be described subjectively, It cannot be referred to as giving birth to a child alone. Being a mother requires actions, it requires hundreds, thousands, even millions of love and care for your child, you can’t even quantify how much you’d be able to do it. It isn’t easy, especially when you’re a young mom. It is never too easy to learn the ways of a perfect mother, because every mom is different and I dare myself to be the best for my son.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.  ~Sophia Loren,Women and Beauty

“Motherhood is a journey of no sleep & pampers but it’s all worth it to see your angel smile.”
One day, when you get to have your own child, you’ll realize how lucky you could be to have a baby in your arms who’s totally dependent on you. It’s the feeling of being needed by your own child that makes my heart melt most of the time.The look on his eyes, ‘Ohhh’ I just wanna kiss him all over. I tell you, it’s not easy.. but it’s all worth it… TOTALLY WORTH IT! 

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont 


”Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.”  ~Linda Wooten
I will NEVER get tired of loving this boy! Ethan, you are my dearest possession.. I will always be here for you, I promise..<3

 I’m a mom and I’m proud to be one.. I have no regrets in my life, and no doubts that I can be the best mom for my Ethan..

No comments:

Post a Comment